06-19-2019, 10:25 AM
Hello,
The installer did not take the right path for the plugin Installation and had to manually drag and drop the files.
Therefore it think it would be less confusing if there would be just a plugin for download as most of the third party software installtion operate.
Also could not connect on my home office computer with the same serial as I don't always from the same place. So I wonder how I could keep on working with one serial number but from different work station?
Best,
Thomas
The installer did not take the right path for the plugin Installation and had to manually drag and drop the files.
Therefore it think it would be less confusing if there would be just a plugin for download as most of the third party software installtion operate.
Also could not connect on my home office computer with the same serial as I don't always from the same place. So I wonder how I could keep on working with one serial number but from different work station?
Best,
Thomas

