04-11-2016, 04:25 PM
Hi,
I'd like to continue this much older post. Has this ever been resolved? I'm working with some explosions lately that are having the same problem - being flattened on the sides and top with sensitivity set to 0 - they have high expansion and it is needed to achieve the effect.
With sensitivity turned off the blasts look fine but take very long to sim. If there is still no solution, could perhaps a buffer zone be added to sensitivity - an area greater than how the math computes '0' (perhaps in voxels or percentage) so that it's a 'negative' sensitivity that remove the flattening issue?
Thanks!
I'd like to continue this much older post. Has this ever been resolved? I'm working with some explosions lately that are having the same problem - being flattened on the sides and top with sensitivity set to 0 - they have high expansion and it is needed to achieve the effect.
With sensitivity turned off the blasts look fine but take very long to sim. If there is still no solution, could perhaps a buffer zone be added to sensitivity - an area greater than how the math computes '0' (perhaps in voxels or percentage) so that it's a 'negative' sensitivity that remove the flattening issue?
Thanks!

