02-26-2013, 12:19 PM
You're welcome.
Yes, the 70% SRP for an upgrade is a lot of money each year. If we do not have to update all our software to follow 3ds max development, we'd be still using 3ds max 2009 on Windows XPx64
As for future DreamScape development - I won't make any comments as all previous ones didn't come true. However, I agree it's been too long since the last major release. Since I really loved working on the DreamScape, I hope we'll get back to it soon.
Kresimir
Yes, the 70% SRP for an upgrade is a lot of money each year. If we do not have to update all our software to follow 3ds max development, we'd be still using 3ds max 2009 on Windows XPx64

As for future DreamScape development - I won't make any comments as all previous ones didn't come true. However, I agree it's been too long since the last major release. Since I really loved working on the DreamScape, I hope we'll get back to it soon.
Kresimir

