01-06-2007, 05:36 PM
Hi Kresimir,
can I ask why fR is getting all the love? I seem to recall you saying that it was because it was an ACP plugin, but I did hear that is no longer the case - is that correct?
If that's right, is it down to finishing what you started? It just seems an odd choice - Vray and increasing Mental Ray seem to be the more popular choices at the moment.
Thanks,
Steve
can I ask why fR is getting all the love? I seem to recall you saying that it was because it was an ACP plugin, but I did hear that is no longer the case - is that correct?
If that's right, is it down to finishing what you started? It just seems an odd choice - Vray and increasing Mental Ray seem to be the more popular choices at the moment.
Thanks,
Steve

