• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Fume fx and VUE exstream issue
#4
Hello just wanted to give an update on this matter of Vue exstream in Max and fume fx not rendering together. I sent in a priority report to E-on vue department and they got back to me on this matter with test renders and eveything and said that they have started talking with Sitni Sati to see if they can get these two bad boys to play together. How cool is that. If anyone at sitni sati can fill me on how how things are going on there end on this I would love to hear from you like I am from E-on. For now I can alway comp shots with fume fx but for the easy stuff it would be great not to have to if you know what i mean.
  Reply


Messages In This Thread

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)