• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Simulation terminating without warning/reason, no snapshots
I'm running into an issue with 2008/64 bit Fume 1.1.

Simulations are terminating with a simple 'Simulation Terminated' in the status window. Its not running out of ram, or diskspace. It just seems to stop.

Second, although I have 'ability to stop/continue' and write a snapshot every 10 frames, NO FDCs are being created, unless I explicitly hit stop. This of course, does me no good if the sim quits randomly.

Anyone else having issues like this, or have any suggestions?
if you're saving to network folders try to sim locally and see if the same happens. I had similar problems with network folders.
I'll try that thanks. Is this a known issue? Is there some logging I can provide that might help this issue?
well, the log just says wat fume is doing, and as long there is no error message you can only guess Wink

I really do not assume it, but I'll ask anyways. is your network on a 32 bit system and fat32 hardisks? that would mean that you can only save 4GB per folder. if so, change to ntfs.

I had once the issue that my path was to long, or to deep, and windows couldn't save my file.
Saving local would tell you if it's a network problem, or a fume or max problem.