• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
FumeFX Follow Operator.
Hello, I am new to Fume FX and Particle Flow. I am interested in the process to use the FumeFX follow operator in Pflow or regulare Max particles. Can one explain the proper steps in getting this to function correctly? Thanks so much. Or possibly a snapshot of a pf network with the operator in use?
Hello,

Feel free to download PF example from our members area if that helps.

Kresimir
Thank you. Which file might that be? I see no PF example file, just afterburn files. Have you given me the right name? Thanks.
There is one example in FumeFX learn section named: "Object Source / Particle Flow operators [MAX 7+]" - file is named as PFFire.

Kresimir
I hate to sound like an idiot, but on the learn page, all I see is AfterBurn and Afterburn Examples. Can you supply me a link or any other help? Thanks so much
bjohnston Wrote:I hate to sound like an idiot, but on the learn page, all I see is AfterBurn and Afterburn Examples. Can you supply me a link or any other help? Thanks so much

If you do not see FumeFX pages, it means that we do not have your FumeFX license in our database.
Can you please send an email with your members area login and FumeFX SN# ?

Thank you.

Kresimir
I can´t open that PFFire file in Max2008.
Any one else has the same problem, I have a particle system that I would like to use and have FumeFX to follow that, but I don´t succed, is there an easy way to set it up? Just a basic one so I can then adjust the setting later