• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
FumeFX 5.0 beta 3
Welcome to the FumeFX 5.0 for Cinema 4D beta progam.

FumeFX 5.0 beta has no restrictions or limitations, however the license is limited to 30 days.
If beta will run for more than 30 days, we will extend license only to active beta testers.

Beta 3 installers for Cinema 4D 18,19 and 20 (Windows) can be downloaded from: http://bit.ly/2Y4NIgP
Please make sure that you point installer to the Cinema 4D install folder so that plugins will be placed to correct location.

FumeFX 5 for Cinema 4D Beta3 changes

+ Fixed bug Multi Scatter Max depth 1 crash
+ Added FumeFX Gravity icon
+ Fixed FumeFX offset drawing with Camera Film Offset
+ Arnold 5.3 support
+ After using "continue simulation" scene ist not respnsive any longer
+ Sim Crash at specific Frame
+ some other minor fixes

When you submit a bug report please include:
- Cinema 4D version
- Windows version
- Processor type
- Graphic card model and driver version
- C4D scene
- steps to reproduce

We're looking forward to receive bug reports, feature requests and to see the work you'll create with FumeFX.
Feel free to share your work on the web, but we would be thankful if you can share it here as well.

if your license has expired, please email us your UserID from auth dialog and forum username to support@afterworks.com

Feel free create a new post for each of the issues you find.

Best regards,
Kresimir Tkalcec
I sent an email to the support because the serial number has expired
Please whats the difference between point gravity and vector?
Vector defines a direction of gravity and point atrracts everything towards it (falloff is inverse sqauare).
sitnisati Wrote:Vector defines a direction of gravity and point atrracts everything towards it (falloff is inverse sqauare).
Oh i get it thank you
sitnisati Wrote:Vector defines a direction of gravity and point atrracts everything towards it (falloff is inverse sqauare).
Oh i get it thank you
I don't know if I understand if I'm wrong, but in arnold they can see the smoke and I don't have the fire, I tried in the channel to put both Heat and Fire but nothing
Tapple Wrote:I don't know if I understand if I'm wrong, but in arnold they can see the smoke and I don't have the fire, I tried in the channel to put both Heat and Fire but nothing
In Density, Transparency and Scattering Input Smoke as the channel and then Fire for Blackbody and emission channel...It is case sensitive so use Capital 'S' for smoke and Capital 'F' for fire you can output temperature channel from fumefx sim[under general tab(exported channels)] and do what is in the picture below also go under your rendering tab and check temperature as one of the used channels[under rendering tab(fumefx-arnold volume)]...Don't forget to change your scene scale to 0.01 meters in arnold render settings...and change volume shading(under rendering tab) shader from standard to FumeFx- Arnold volume.
vfxduo Wrote:
Tapple Wrote:I don't know if I understand if I'm wrong, but in arnold they can see the smoke and I don't have the fire, I tried in the channel to put both Heat and Fire but nothing
In Density, Transparency and Scattering Input Smoke as the channel and then Fire for Blackbody and emission channel...It is case sensitive so use Capital 'S' for smoke and Capital 'F' for fire you can output temperature channel from fumefx sim[under general tab(exported channels)] and do what is in the picture below also go under your rendering tab and check temperature as one of the used channels[under rendering tab(fumefx-arnold volume)]...Don't forget to change your scene scale to 0.01 meters in arnold render settings...and change volume shading(under rendering tab) shader from standard to FumeFx- Arnold volume.

I did everything you wrote. and it still doesn't work for me.
this my file with test https://yadi.sk/d/ZB25W66AwQEmww

could you point out my mistake
mainiken Wrote:
vfxduo Wrote:

I did everything you wrote. and it still doesn't work for me.
this my file with test https://yadi.sk/d/ZB25W66AwQEmww

could you point out my mistake
Check the corrected projects in the .rar file
+ After using "continue simulation" scene ist not respnsive any longer

seems you guys fixed it finally!
until now, no simulation-interruptions so far.great! Smile
c4d r20.056
win 10 64bit.
64 gb ram
4xgeforce rtx2080 ti
intel i7 6900k
useruser Wrote:+ After using "continue simulation" scene ist not respnsive any longer
seems you guys fixed it finally!
until now, no simulation-interruptions so far.great! Smile

Thank you for the feedback. That was a really annoying bug and I'm glad that it's solved now.

Regards,
Kresimir Tkalcec
Can you guys please sign it digitally in publisher, windows gets a false positive for it being a virus
Installed FumeFX for C4d but doesn't show up anywhere is Cinema 4D.
Cinema 4D -r19
Windows 10 Pro
Nvidia GeForce MX150
inspiron341 Wrote:Installed FumeFX for C4d but doesn't show up anywhere is Cinema 4D.
Cinema 4D -r19
Windows 10 Pro
Nvidia GeForce MX150

Similar:
viewtopic.php?f=18&t=2076
Hi, I'm super excited to using it for hours. It's great thanks. I'll post some renders here soon. Well here's my first crash report.
"When I tried to move the playhead-time indicator for checking previous GPU preview while new simulation caching in progress." Boom!
All the necessary info in attached .rar file
Hello,

could you please attach minidump.dmp as well? It is in the same bug report folder.

Thank you,

Best regards,
Kristian
sure.
test render ( it's not playing in browser just click download button on top right )
https://drive.google.com/open?id=1-Go3SA...BUyl0lic5p