• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Maya 2020
When will FumeFX available for Maya 2020?

Sincerly Otto-Peter
Hello,

FumeFX 5.0.5 for Maya that includes support for 2020 is now available to download inside the members area.

Regards,
Kresimir Tkalcec
COOL BANANAS!!! Smile
hello, I've tried installing FFX 5.0.5 for Maya 2020 and 2019 on OSX and its not showing up in the list of plugins to load...none of the shelf items or the menu item for Fume FX is showing up, is there something im missing? any help is much a appreciated, need to get a project out this weekend and was having issues with this
Hello,

I have tested the installer and all went fine.
Please check if FumeFX.mod is in the Users/Shared/Autodesk/Modules/Maya/2020 and that it points to the correct location.

Regards,
Kresimir Tkalcec
In the downloadarea there is a link to download "VRay 3.6 shader for Maya 2016-2020" but the file includes only shaders for maya up to 2018!!! Are there shaders for Vray 4 (Next) coming?

sincerly

Otto-Peter
Hello,

No sorry, at this point there are no plans to support for VRay 4.

Regards,
Kresimir Tkalcec
Hi, so Vray 5 is out for a while, are there any updates in plan - shaders oder fumefx. Nearly since a year no news - is fumefx for maya still under developement? I love this plugin - hopefully developement will be continued!!!

greetings from austria
Hello,

We do not provide VRay suport for some time, as the simulation can be exported to vdb and by using the VRay volume grid user can get all the benefits of the VRay. Even with our shader the support was limited.
Now we have focused on Arnold support and with the help of their respective developers support for Octane and Redshift (depeneding on the platform C4D/max).

FumeFX 6 is under development!

Regards,
Kresimir Tkalcec