• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
FumeFX 5.0 beta 5
There is no beta 6. beta testing is finished , get ready for FumeFX 5.0 Commerical.
Best Regards.K
KatArt Wrote:There is no beta 6. beta testing is finished , get ready for FumeFX 5.0 Commerical.
Best Regards.K

When are you expecting the commercial version to drop? Smile
Hello,

We're wrapping up the Windows version and almost ready with OSX, so we hope to have everything ready for the release within three weeks.

Regards,
Kresimir Tkalcec
Sadly managed to do very little testing during the beta as I was mostly using C4D r21. Just wanted to enquire if this will be supported come release?
phi128 Wrote:Sadly managed to do very little testing during the beta as I was mostly using C4D r21. Just wanted to enquire if this will be supported come release?

Yes, we will have FumeFX 5 for Cinema 4D R18 to R21 both Windows and OSX.

Regards,
Kresimir Tkalcec
Still not working for me .. Sad FumeFX folder has been installed but nothing appear into my cinema 4d>plugins desk :/I've been try with the beta 5th and the 4th also
MrDam236 Wrote:Still not working for me .. Sad FumeFX folder has been installed but nothing appear into my cinema 4d>plugins desk :/I've been try with the beta 5th and the 4th also
Beta has expired...they're making the commercial version.
sitnisati Wrote:Hello,

We're wrapping up the Windows version and almost ready with OSX, so we hope to have everything ready for the release within three weeks.

Regards,
Kresimir Tkalcec

3 weeks.

Soon?
Working on the OS X build right now and the final bug is in the works.
soon™
The OS X issues been solved. It took us more than expected thanks to bugs in their compiler.

Regards,

Kresimir Tkalcec
sitnisati Wrote:The OS X issues been solved. It took us more than expected thanks to bugs in their compiler.

Regards,

Kresimir Tkalcec

any ETA?
GeordiePigeonOwner Wrote:
sitnisati Wrote:The OS X issues been solved. It took us more than expected thanks to bugs in their compiler.

Regards,

Kresimir Tkalcec

any ETA?

We never had any forced ETAs as we want to fix all the important known issues before the release.
In the development process, we can encounter bugs at any point that would delay the realease.

However, at this point there are no issues that we're aware of, but we'll perform more tests until the end of the week as we'll see then.

Thank you.
sitnisati Wrote:
GeordiePigeonOwner Wrote:

Regards,

Kresimir Tkalcec

any ETA?

We never had any forced ETAs as we want to fix all the important known issues before the release.
In the development process, we can encounter bugs at any point that would delay the realease.

However, at this point there are no issues that we're aware of, but we'll perform more tests until the end of the week as we'll see then.

Thank you.

I write software for a living so I wasn't going to try to hold you to any specific date but a finger in the air of somewhere between today and before Star Citizen was all I was after.

we'll see about next week seems fair enough.
at this point i'd just say fuck the mac users.

I mean who uses mac any more anyway.....old, non tech savvy dinosaurs. that's who
TAKE MY MONEY ALREADY!!!
GeordiePigeonOwner Wrote:TAKE MY MONEY ALREADY!!!

Release is now sooner than ever Wink
Everyone's a comedian
GeordiePigeonOwner Wrote:Everyone's a comedian

FumeFX 5 for C4D has been released today.

Thank you!
I know. Got mine. Thank you!!