• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
FumeFX 5.0 beta 1
GeordiePigeonOwner Wrote:Where is the serial number you have to put in on authorization?

Am I missing something?

Hello,

Have you request beta through our support email ?
GeordiePigeonOwner Wrote:Where is the serial number you have to put in on authorization?

Am I missing something?
its in the e mail sent to you
This is not a bug per se but on tutorial 6 Post processing

It says that after retiming the caches files should be quite small

[quote]Once retiming process is completed, you can open your caches folder and compare cache sizes:

Tut06_0100.fxd:26 Mb
GeordiePigeonOwner Wrote:except mine are much much larger. and the 229file is nearly 1gig

Have I done something wrong or has the beta made large files because of a broken piece of code?

Hello,

Thanks for note, but post processed cache without velocities should be smaller than wt caches.
Tutorial needs an update as minimize grid option does nothing in this case as of FumeFX 5 grid is immediately optimized on cache save.
sitnisati Wrote:
GeordiePigeonOwner Wrote:except mine are much much larger. and the 229file is nearly 1gig

Have I done something wrong or has the beta made large files because of a broken piece of code?

Hello,

Thanks for note, but post processed cache without velocities should be smaller than wt caches.
Tutorial needs an update as minimize grid option does nothing in this case as of FumeFX 5 grid is immediately optimized on cache save.

Channels
Actually I have figured out the problem. My brain broke on a the double negative. The section where it says "Exclude Channels" I read as include and so un-ticked them thinking that would exclude them. doh!
Hi, just curious, when do you think the MacOS version will be available?

Thanks!
Hello FumeFX Team,

I just tried to online activate my beta license of "FumeFX 5 C4D Beta 1" in "Cinema 4D R20.059 Studio" under Windows 7 Pro x64 but only get the following error message:
Quote:Connection error.
Please check your internet connection.Error sending package
But otherwise my internet connection works and I also temporary deactivated the firewall to make sure it didn't interfere.

Any idea or should I do a manual authorization?

Kind regards,
Tom
Hello,

In that case please use the manual authorization.

Thank you.
Is there a Mac download? I only saw windows.

Thanks!
+1 Mac OSX version

thanks!
Hello,

We'll do OS X version after beta 2 is out.

Thank you.
Simulation just randomly stopped. Perhaps after changing some of the noise parameters(on a simulation tab) while simulating.

Cinema R19.068
Windows 10 Home Version 1903 Build 18362.239
Intel Core I5 5200U
Nvidia GTX 940m with driver ver. 417.71

Upd. Ok it just randomly stops simulation at random frame. I don't know why this is happening. After restarting cinema it works fine, some time.
Scene: https://drive.google.com/open?id=1eIcCp ... Q9JfRFk3Ar
Or1on Wrote:Simulation just randomly stopped. Perhaps after changing some of the noise parameters(on a simulation tab) while simulating.

Cinema R19.068
Windows 10 Home Version 1903 Build 18362.239
Intel Core I5 5200U
Nvidia GTX 940m with driver ver. 417.71

Upd. Ok it just randomly stops simulation at random frame. I don't know why this is happening. After restarting cinema it works fine, some time.
Scene: https://drive.google.com/open?id=1eIcCp ... Q9JfRFk3Ar

Hello,

Please try beta 2 that was released today as it is supposed to fix this issue.
Let us know how it works.

Thank you.

Regards,
Kresimir Tkalcec