• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Just Wondering when FumeFx 2.0 will be shipping?
Hello,

I was just wondering when FumeFx 2.0 will be shipping. I have a big project coming up for NASA that will require a launch sequence, and I'm hoping to use the Wavelet Turbulence that will be included in it. Also what is the price for upgrading from version 1.2e?

Thank you,

Koji
Hello,

We are trying to make it released on May 20th.

Here is upgrade poilicy:
1. Anyone who purchased a copy of FumeFX 1.x after February 1st of this year will get a free upgrade to v2.0.
2. Anyone who purchased a copy of FumeFX 1.x before February 1st of this year needs to pay $195 upgrade fee.
3. Anyone who purchased copies of FumeFX SL 1.x can get their v2.0 updates free of charge regardless of when they purchased.
4. The new FumeFX SL 2.0 software should automatically work for anyone with FumeFX SL 1.x authorizations as the product code didn't change.
5. mental ray shader upgrade is free

Regards,

Kresimir
Hello Kresimir,

Thank you very much for the update information on FumeFx 2.0.

I will be looking forward to purchasing the upgrade.

Thanks,

-Koji
You're welcome Koji.

Kresimir
One more question. Will I be able to pay for the upgrade before it's release, or will I just have to wait for it to come out on the 20th? Thank you.

Koji
Hi everyone,

I've got one question too, I've purchased fumefx v1.x after the 1st february, but I can't see in my download file my upgrade to fumefx v2.0.
Maybe I have to wait ?

Thanks

TiRomain Smile
Just send me an email with your FFX 1.2 serial number and
you will receive an upgrade serial. Unfortunately, process is not automatic.

Regards,

Kresimir